National Surveillance and Intelligence has invested in state-of-the-art TSCM Electronic Bug Sweep Equipment that are used by intelligence agencies, defence departments and governments worldwide, including Australia (DFAT, DoD, ASD, etc), and we are constantly monitoring new threats and expanding our knowledge base to offer our clients the most current forms of countermeasures available.
We have a purpose built Threat Test Facility whereby we research and test threats that can present themselves to our clients. Some of the equipment used by NSI are restricted and only available to those with Specialist Government Clearances.
Other equipment used includes the following:
- Spectrum Analysis (capability: 9 kHz to 70 GHz)
- Non-Linear Junction Detectors (900MHz and 2.5GHz)
- Thermal Emissions Analysers
- Telephone and Line Analysers
- Custom made TSCM Software
- RF Spectrum Monitoring for Real Time TSCM Monitoring
- Cellular interception analyser
- Cellular, Wireless and Bluetooth analysis