NSI can now help you to:
- Easily gather evidence.
- Retrieve deleted digital evidence from Mobile Phones, Sim Cards, Hard Drives, USB, Memory Cards, Tablets, and Laptops.
- Easily identify links between suspects and persons of interest
- Assign events to particular persons of interest in chronological order.
- Easily search a client’s / suspect’s history for all references to a particular event or topic.
How does the unique NSI Cloud Analysis Methodology compare to other available offerings?
Yes there are basic software suites that attempt to extract similar information. Unfortunately all they do is leave you with collated data. It requires a highly trained and experienced examiner to get the most from the raw data.
Our team of forensic investigators have been trained to the highest standard in the industry. Our director has created the most detailed investigative architecture the industry has ever seen. The NSI Methodology assimilates best in class protocols from worldwide industry leaders and refines and elevates them to a higher standard. How was this even possible? What qualifies us to make this assertion? Hard won qualifications achieved through years of dedicated study and real world in field application places NSI in this position of authority. Current relevant qualifications are as follows:
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Masters of International Security Studies
- Masters of Cyber Security
- Masters of Information Technology
- Advanced Diploma of Information Technology Project Management
- Diploma of Network Security
- Diploma of Security Risk Management
- Certificate IV Government Fraud Control
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Certificate III Investigative Services
Cloud analysis allows us to amalgamate structured data such as phone call records and forensic images, and unstructured data such as email and social media. We are then able to graphically ‘see’ links between persons of interest (devices, accounts, etc) and run filters or load other data sources.
Cloud provides an advanced type of search to assist in showing links between entities. By loading up a forensic image from our proprietary forensic equipment along with other relevant data sources required for the investigation, our forensic examiners are able to see mutual links and timelines of persons of interest.
The NSI Investigative Data Analytics allows us to:
- Search and Analyse data in one place
- Quickly connect multiple (up to 100) mobile device data sets together
- Timeline view allows investigator to view data over time and follow any communications between entities
- Social Network, Geospatial and Timeline Analysis.
- Anomaly Detection between data sources
We are able to extract, preserve and analyse data from the below sources as well as many others:
- Google Drive
- Digital Forensic investigations (mobile phone, computers, etc)
- Open Source Intelligence (online databases, forums, dark web, due diligence)
- Human Source Intelligence (collating of intelligence gathered in the field, utilising HUMINT methodologies)
- Online and Offline news articles
- Phone Bills
- Cell Tower Data
- GPS Data
- Bank Statements
- Toll Statements
- Merging of entities (i.e. if suspect has two or more phones or data sources)
- And many more.
Some of these data sources requires our intelligence analysts to collate the data manually and enter it into our proprietary link analysis hardware
This service can be used to uncover and demonstrate links between previously unconnected people with the person of interest. Events of note are collated and presented in chronological order to clearly highlight links between individuals being investigated. All services are centred on the needs of our clients so as to achieve their best outcome.
Our Director is legally qualified and understands the complexities involved in legal cases. We provide fully detailed court extraction reports and affidavits with all legal forensic cases. We can also provide recorded video of the forensic process proving no tampering or manipulation of the data has taken place.
Our services are not limited to the above so please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.