Our Computer Forensic Service includes:
- Recover data from a logical failure of the hard drive which may be due to virus damage or deleted sectors of the drive
- Recovery of data from physical failure which occurs when you begin to hear clicking noises
- View Electronically Stored Information (ESI) in a format that is easily searched. Used for e-Discovery and investigations into claims of fraud, improper use of assets, data theft, compliance, human resource violations or criminal activity.
- Ability to see the relationship between emails, files, downloads.
Used in conjunction with our Mobile Phone Forensic Analyser by Cellebrite to see the connection between SMSs, call records.
- Integration of data from mobile phones with email and other documents to provide a full picture of evidence.
- Thorough report process that is court admissible.
- Methods used by law enforcement and governments worldwide.
We can present the evidence in a court admissible report. Some common examples for when a forensic search on a computer would be helpful is when data has been deleted from a work computer and it is needed for a pending court case (deleted data and emails may be retrieved); or if there are divorce proceedings in place and the client suspects their partner is using the computer dishonestly.