Our range of computer security services include:
- Penetration testing
- Customised business impact and risk assessments
- Network security and perimeter security & a complete security risk assessment
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) mobility security
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) penetration testing, security assessment and audits
- Intrusion detection and prevention
- Ongoing system security and antivirus management
- Encryption of sensitive documents on or off-site
- Computer forensic office sweeps for spyware, viruses, keystroke loggers
- Digital Forensic Data Analysis
- Counter Surveillance and data recovery of lost or compromised data
- Hard Drive Recovery Sydney
Our Cyber Penetration Testing service analyses the security of your IT systems by recognising and exploiting weaknesses. This involves profiling your organisation from the perspective of its most likely threats, business processes, and technology that supports your operations.
We do not use scanning tools such as vulnerability assessment tools as attack scenarios can be overlooked. We use tools similar to those used by attackers on the internet and tools that are developed in-house.
Our cyber penetration testing looks at the following:
- Operating System Security
- Application Security
- Wireless Security Penetration
- Remote Access Testing
- Social Engineering Testing
- Red Team Penetration Testing
NSI’s Governance, Risk and Compliance services provide a unique approach to the management and governance of information security.
We will assess your company’s:
- Policies and Procedures
- Alignment with ISO Standards (27001, 27005, 31000)
- PCI Data Security
- Alignment with Australian Government Security Standards (ISM, PSPF)
We can also implement Programs for Document Reviews, Awareness and Training Sessions, and Policies and Procedures.
Hire the best among Cyber Security Companies for your IT and Cyber Security requirements!
Call NSI today and speak to one of our experienced team members