GLOBALINTEL® Advisory Program
NSI’s GLOBALINTEL® Advisory provides our clients with the most sophisticated and comprehensive global intelligence and executive support services. Anticipating crises is what our team does best. We provide our clients with the most sophisticated and comprehensive global intelligence and executive support services. Conducting new business overseas is challenging for many organisations especially when you are unfamiliar with local protocols and legislation. When faced with the decision to either implement a regular travel itinerary to said country, or establish an entirely new satellite office, NSI can help you make sense of all the variables.
NSI can provide in-depth country analysis and forecasts, and advise in all aspects of geopolitical and travel risks with near real-time intelligence briefings and reports. Reports will cover security, politics, ethnic and religious unrest, environmental incidents, as well as financial outlooks. Whether you are looking to periodically conduct business or do so on a long-term basis, NSI can advise you accordingly.
- Country Specific Intelligence Briefings
- Regional Intelligence Subscription Packages
- Tactical Intelligence Alerts (near real-time updates)
- Intelligence Alerts and Dynamic Mapping
- Intelligence Analysis (political, religious, militant trends)
- Daily strategic alerts for regions around the world (including Asia, Middle East North Africa)
- Travel and Itinerary Based Monitoring Reports
- Contingency Planning and Full Evacuation Support
- On-call 24/7 Global Command Centre
- Forecasts based on political, security, cyber, environmental, religious, ethnic and geopolitical issues