Do you have a suspicion that your employees are stealing from you? Do you suspect that your partner is cheating? Are you in a child custody battle and require surveillance for legal purposes? Do you require specialist services such as electronic bug sweeps or deleted data recovery to help in your case?
National Surveillance and Intelligence has Private Investigators in Sydney that can help you.
As investigators, it is our job to obtain evidence and organise facts for our clients. We specialise in all facets of covert investigations such as:
- Surveillance Investigations in Sydney.
- Corporate Investigators Sydney.
- Background Check Investigations (Personal, Business, Employee).
- Family Law Matters (Child Custody).
- Infidelity / Cheating Spouse Investigation.
- Insurance Fraud Investigation.
- Missing People / Skip Tracing.
- Alcohol, Drug, and Gambling Addictions.
- Corporate Fraud Investigations.
- Workplace Theft Investigations.
- Personal Injury Investigations.
- Workers Compensation Insurance Investigations and Surveillance.
- Intellectual Property Fraud and Theft.
- TSCM Electronic Bug Sweeps.
- Deleted Data Recovery Sydney.
Whether it is one of the above, or another matter, we can help you gain the best outcome. Our investigators are highly trained, have more than a combined 100 years experience in private investigations and hold all pertinent current Licences. Our corporate services are also available for private clients and government agencies throughout Sydney, NSW and Australia. All matters are treated with absolute discretion and strict confidentiality.
NSI provides THE Most Comprehensive and Technologically Advanced Corporate and Private Investigation Service.
Due to our longstanding history and hard earned reputation in the industry, we have developed strategic alliances of the highest calibre which broadens our capability to conduct investigations on a global scale. Recently completed assignments have seen us carry out investigations in the United States, Middle East, Indonesia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Thailand, South Africa, Germany, United Kingdom, and France.
All our investigators are licenced by the Commercial and Private Inquiry Agents Unit of the NSW Police Force’s Security Licencing and Enforcement Directorate. We do not use GPS tracking or listening devices to record conversations as this is against the Surveillance Devices Act and the Privacy Act. We abide by a strict code of confidentiality and ethics and do not take on cases that have the potential to break the law. This very approach has seen our clientele provided with the strongest, most credible evidence.