Our obsession with staying 10 steps ahead of criminal technology has led National Surveillance and Intelligence (NSI) to be THE Leading Multinational Strategic Security Advisory Firm. This status was achieved by our unique ability to uncover security vulnerabilities in every facet of your specific environment.
We specialise in the design and implementation of bespoke and absolutely comprehensive security measures to eliminate these weaknesses.
At the start of the new millennium NSI was established and quickly became THE Security Risk and Counter Espionage partner to numerous Corporate and Government sectors. NSI offer the most comprehensive security advisory service for your entire organisation covering the physical structure, staff, processes, capital equipment, intellectual property, external diligence, executive protection, and Itinerary Oversight.
The executive team have an extensive background in the industry, comprising of a combined 90 years in security and investigation and more than 35 years in electrical and communications. Being accredited is the first step in choosing the right person or company to do your work. However at NSI, we have gone the extra mile by investing in a range of industry relevant qualifications gained from Universities around Australia.
In order to become an authority in a particular field, a company must choose its team wisely.
The NSI team has been handpicked for their practical, in field and operational experience, as well as their specialised educational qualifications, such as:
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Masters of International Security Studies
- Masters of Cyber Security
- Masters of Information Technology
- Advanced Diploma of Information Technology Project Management
- Advanced Diploma of Management
- Diploma of Workplace Health and Safety
- Diploma of Network Security
- Diploma of Security Risk Management
- Certificate IV Government Fraud Control
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Certificate III Investigative Services
This has given NSI proficiency in numerous fields including Asia Pacific security, cyber terrorism, information warfare, cyber security, and criminal behaviour.