National Surveillance and Intelligence pledges to remain ever vigilant and stay 10 steps ahead of criminal technology. We will not limit ourselves to one area of specialty and leave our clientele vulnerable. We will continue to elevate the practices of Counter Espionage and Security Risk Management on a global scale. We will continue to offer the most comprehensive suite of bespoke countermeasures the industry has ever seen.
We Will Secure Your Peace Of Mind.
Who we are
Our obsession with staying 10 steps ahead of criminal technology has led National Surveillance and Intelligence (NSI) to be THE Leading Global Geopolitical Risk and Counter Intelligence Advisory Firm. This status was achieved by our unique ability to uncover security vulnerabilities in every facet of your specific environment.
We specialise in the design and implementation of bespoke and absolutely comprehensive security measures to eliminate these weaknesses.
At the start of the new millennium NSI was established and quickly became THE Security Risk and Counter Espionage partner to numerous Corporate and Government sectors. NSI offer the most comprehensive security advisory service for your entire organisation covering the physical structure, staff, processes, capital equipment, intellectual property, external diligence, executive protection, and Itinerary Oversight.
The executive team have an extensive background in the industry, comprising of a combined 90 years in security and investigation and more than 35 years in electrical and communications. Being accredited is the first step in choosing the right person or company to do your work. However at NSI, we have gone the extra mile by investing in a range of industry relevant qualifications gained from Universities around Australia.
In order to become an authority in a particular field, a company must choose its team wisely.
NSI, The Most Sought Out Global Geopolitical Risk & Counter Intelligence Advisory Firm
The NSI team has been handpicked for their practical, in field and operational experience, as well as their specialised educational qualifications, such as:
- Bachelor of Laws
- Diploma of Workplace Health and Safety
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Diploma of Network Security
- Masters of International Security Studies
- Diploma of Security Risk Management
- Masters of Cyber Security
- Certificate IV Government Fraud Control
- Masters of Information Technology
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Advanced Diploma of Information Technology Project Management
- Certificate III Investigative Services
- Advanced Diploma of Management
This has given NSI proficiency in numerous fields including Asia Pacific security, cyber terrorism, information warfare, cyber security, and criminal behaviour.
- Australia's top 100 Companies
- Government Agencies and Departments
- Accountancy Firms
- Property Development Companies
- Fortune 500 Companies
- High-Net Worth Individuals
- Legal Firms
- Mining Corporations and Others
- Corporate Counsels
- Multi-National Companies
- The Banking Industry
Industry Affiliations Our Managing Director, Navid Sobbi, is a member in good standing with:
- The Law Society of New South Wales
- The Australian Institute of Professional Investigators (AIPI)
- The International Association of Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts (IALEIA)
- The Espionage Research Institute International (ERII)
- The Australian Information Security Association (AISA)
- The Australian Security Industry Association Limited (ASIAL)
- National Surveillance and Intelligence (NSI) is established by Navid Sobbi.
- NSI is commissioned to conduct Corporate Investigations, Insurance Investigations, and Complex Fraud Investigations for CGU, GIO, and QBE Insurance among many others.
- NSI expands into the provision of Technical Surveillance Countermeasures.
- New Sydney office established.
- Advanced threats operating above 24GHz detected while NSI teams are deployed in South East Asia, begin to appear within Australia.
- NSI innovates as the first Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) provider to identify the need for more sophisticated TSCM capabilities to detect devices up to state level sophistication.
- NSI innovates by seeking out highly specialised equipment that far exceeds the capabilities of existing covert technology with the ability to scan and detect up to 43GHz.
- NSI is awarded both Government and Defence Clearances to own and operate this non-commercial Defence Level Equipment.
- NSI expands coverage to Multinational Corporate and Mining Industries.
- NSI innovates with the industry’s Best In Class 7 Phase Corporate Investigative Process.
- NSI expands its coverage to Multinational Law and Accounting Firms.
- NSI continues its capital investment expanding the capabilities of its TSCM and Digital Forensic Teams.
- NSI innovates as the first TSCM provider to establish purpose built Sydney Laboratory and expands into Defence Grade Digital Forensic Services.
- NSI expands to service the Healthcare Industry.
- NSI expands to service the Telecommunications Industry.
- NSI reinvests over 7 figures into massive TSCM and Forensic Technology Infrastructure upgrade.
- NSI is commissioned by several Government Departments.
- NSI expands to service the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- NSI moves to new larger Sydney offices.
- NSI expands its services to Multinational Energy providers.
- NSI acquires Specialist Corporate Intelligence Agency (SCIA).
- NSI establishes new satellite office in Hong Kong.
- NSI establishes new satellite office in Kuala Lumpur.
- NSI innovates by moving to new secure, shielded, offices incorporating Boardroom, Laboratory, and a TSCM Training Facility.
- NSI innovates as the first and only TSCM provider to exclusively offer GSMK Cryptophone Encrypted Communication Devices.
- NSI is commissioned by Major International Airline.
- NSI is commissioned by Multinational Aerospace Manufacturer.
- NSI establishes new satellite office in Melbourne Australia.
- NSI appoints Claude Khoury, leader of its National Sales Team, as Director of Sales and Marketing.
- NSI expands to service the Hospitality Industry.
- NSI innovates by being the first to establish a Counter Intelligence Innovations Team. This team is handpicked to research and resource cutting edge complimentary technologies to counter newly emerging State Level Espionage Threats.
- NSI becomes a supplier under the SCM005 Prequalification Scheme Performance and Management for the NSW State Government.
- NSI expands its Cyber Security Program with the provision of Red Team Penetration Testing.
- NSI innovates with launch of the World’s First comprehensive corporate security architecture, The NSI Corporate Vigilance Program TM.
- NSI expands its service to the Multinational Major Infrastructure Consulting Industry.
- NSI innovates with the launch of the NSI Global Intelligence Division.
- NSI innovates with the launch of the NSI Secure Zone Enforcement TM service.
- NSI innovates with the launch of the NSI Real Time Spectrum Surveillance TM service.
- NSI innovates with the launch of its International Immediate Response Teams for emergency scenarios that demand immediate attention.
- NSI innovates with the launch of its Governance Risk and Compliance Division.
- NSI innovates with the launch of its Investigative Data Analytics Division.
- NSI innovates with the launch of its Global Geopolitical Risk Advisory Division.
- NSI's Counter Intelligence Innovations Team's research has led to NSI investing in new TSCM equipment with capabilities to scan up to 90GHz due to the ever expanding threat landscape that will present itself in the near future.
- NSI's Canberra Branch is launched to provide our whole suite of services in Australia's capital city.